making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

'mud ribbon' for Breast Cancer Awareness

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, a cause I always personally like to support.

For those of you who do too, I have made a special edition 'mud ribbon' clay gift tag!
Although it is not pink, it is the symbolic ribbon we all identify with the
awareness of many causes.

So, for the month of October with any purchase from my
 online shop The Nest Store or my Market Stalls
you can purchase the 'mud ribbon' clay gift tag for $2.00
& i will donate the full $2.00 to the McGrath Foundation

The McGrath Foundation raises money to place McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities right across Australia, as well as increasing breast awareness in young Australian women.

Each 'mud ribbon' clay gift tag measures approx 9.5cm x 6cm &
 can be used as a tag tied with some gorgeous ribbon to a gift or hung as a decoration!  
You can write a message on it or use as a name tag (we find gel pens the best) or
 you can paint or decorate it yourself!
Each tag is individually handmade so each will have its own natural individual rustic charm!

The Nest Store will this week launch my collection of 'Christmas mud by nest' 
& with Christmas 12 weeks away, what better month than October to
get organised & start your shopping!  
The Nest Store has some gorgeous handmade gift ideas!

If you are not on facebook to access the nest store, you can email your orders direct to nestinteriorstyling@live.com.au 
& I will issue an invoice thru paypal

I will have peeps & updates of my Christmas collection during the week before 
the launch, so watch this space!

I am very excited to have a small but special way of supporting a great cause
with the 'mud ribbon'
& I hope you will love & support it too!