making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

feathering my nest friday

what an incredible week!

the launch of our online 'the nest store' over at our face book page {here} has been amazing 
& this week we have also begun our retail journey with our 'mud by nest' collection 
now selling in some gorgeous homeware & florist shops!

 many of you would have received your mud by now, we hope you will love & share it!  
thank you all for your gorgeous messages, likes, shares & of course orders,
 it has made my little dream come true!

with my week spent literally covered in mud, my own poor little nest has been a bit neglected!
i love my nest to be somewhat organised before it gets all lived in again over the weekend, but finding the motivation to do so this afternoon is hard, i have way more fun things to be doing!

so, to get me inspired i have my favourtie of the moment, Adele singing loudly in the background for me, a lovely cup of tea &
 a plan to lose myself in 'blogland' for a while before i start!

i thought i would share some images that are helping to get me all inspired 
to feather my own nest today!

firstly, i couldn't help snapping this little image on the corner of my desk right now.
it makes me smile.
my jasmine has finally bloomed & smells divine, i have little vases of it all thru the house! 
the little bird nest was a gift from a beautiful friend, i just cherish & adore it.
 it is from the sublime 'have you met ms.jones'.


you may have noticed i love chairs. 
old chairs, new chairs, comfy chairs, fabric covered chairs, odd chairs, painted chairs, any chair.
i just love this chair.
i love the soft colour floral fabric, the pop of pink in in the comfy cushion &
 the lime green box pleated trim is just simply divine!

image via the stunning absolutelybeautifulthings

love love crisp white bedlinen.  this is a beautiful room, with a hint of spring flowers. 
 oh to have a day to sleep in!



it must be friday, i have champagne on my mind! 
 loving these bright images of my very favourite Veuve Cliquot 
by french artist Florence Deygas. 
 makes me feel all happy & bubbly!



have a fabulous weekend feathering your own nest!

dream. believe. create.
Kimx