making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

buzzy bee

in light of my little nest store opening at nest interior styling facebook page soon, 
my mind is just buzzing with ideas & a little excitement!!

buzzing & excitement reminded me i had been meaning to post these gorgeous pictures 
that having been buzzing around blogland recently - i have been telling so many friends
 about this divine little bee party, it just melted my heart!


it was cleverly created by Suzi at alannah rose 
and was also featured over at thebeautiful amy atlas events
who herself creates the most amazingly delectable sweet party designs.


look there is even nectar!


all looks too good to eat, doesn't it! just beautiful.

on that note, off i buzz back to my little nest store to work on the finishing touches!  
be sure to like & share our facebook page as we give updates during the week on 
our store & products!

buzz buzz x

images via www.alannahrose.com.au