making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

take a seat


it is not quiet the end of what has been a super busy week.  as the rain falls outside & my to-do list grows i cant help but be drawn to these gorgeous chair pics on my moodboard above my desk.  i obviously need the escape to serenity & comfort, so i thought i would share just in case you do to!

i love the tranquil blue of the arm chair, the soft smooth fabric & the white light airy corner it sits..mmm a space for tea & a good book.  the deck chair calls out for a spot in the sun on a cool day taking in a fresh air view of the ocean or countryside...


another escape for me today is to have a peek at a couple of other blogs i love to follow & i came across this fabulous chair at absolutelybeautifulthings.  a great example of my philosophy that adding stylish pieces to your home does not have to cost a fortune, just perhaps some thought outside the square. this chair was found secondhand, was recovered in white canvas & creatively decorated with fabric felt pens by her clever little son! how fabulous, fun & sentimental!  mmm can feel a project coming on for my escape one weekend!

 enjoy your escape x



blue armchair image - unknown, from my lookbook (please let me know if you know)
deck chair image - unknown, from my lookbook via realliving magazine
max chair - www.absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com