making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

feathering my nest..

hello & welcome back to my nest!

i have had a wonderful break & thought it time to get back to work & feather my nest!

my site has become a little muddy of late {which i am loving & having loads of fun playing with:)} but in bringing 'mud by nest' together with 'nest styling' this year i will blog more ideas, words & bits n' pieces to inspire you to sort & feather your own nest.
there will be no set days of blogging but there will be a return of some favourite
topics like 'meaning to do monday' & 'feathering your nest friday'
and of course there will still be a few little updates now & then on my little mud pieces!

here is a fabulous idea to kick off some inspiration!
i have been using my boys old white change table to store my clay tags & was close to
selling my cot until i found this idea! 
isn't it amazingly creative & a perfect piece for a little-big-kids nest?
think i might have to keep my cot now to make one for the boys, i'm inspired!



so come along & follow my nest journey - why not feather your own nest?!

have a great day!