making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

nest wrapped up..

my last markets are finished for the year

my last order for 30 jingle bells are wrapped & ready to adorn a Christmas table setting

new mud collections are ready to launch into the nest store in the new year

and...

since winding down for the year i have found time to read
my favourite magazine that has been waiting patiently beside my bed for me to read...
only to discover that
nest finishes the year with the huge thrill of having my 
gorgeous Pantry Eggs 

featured in December's
REAL LIVING MAGAZINE!!!!!

i am buzzing with excitement as i wrap up the year at nest & 
whilst i will enjoy the festive break with family & friends
& i am so excited to bring you more mud & inspirations
to feather your nest in 2012

thank you all for your love, support, messages, photos, putting up with my news feeds 
thru out the year & of course your orders!
you have all helped make my year magical!

wishing You a magical Christmas & New Year full of dreams come true
... & a little bit of mud!

why shouldn't you feather your own nest?