making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

nest of words..

i find words to be inspiring, motivating & uplifting
whether they be written inside a card, hung on a wall, spoken or sung thru music!

so, i share some of my favourites words
with my new
'mud by nest'
clay tag collection

'nest of words'

i am so excited to grow these little creations even more after the xmas break,
for now here are few you will find available in the nest store!
some will be limited edition, some will be seasonal
but all can be loved & shared!


i had a little dream for myself,
i believed i could achieve something for me again
that balanced me with my number 1 job as a mum.
so with this belief,
'mud by nest' was created.

where troubles melt like lemon drops..

i am very fortunate to live beside the seaside so inspirations for this 
'nest beside the seaside' collection of mud tags is in abundance 
& will grow after the xmas break..

oh i adore the festive season & all those cheeky, beautiful & fun Christmas Carols!
perfect to tie to a gift for someone you know loves a carol too!

new 'mud by nest' clay tags
are now available in 
the nest store

i am so excited about the journey of my little nest this year 
 i hope you are enjoying the journey with me!