making mud gorgeous. why shouldn't you feather your own nest?

monday moments..

normally mondays are a gentle reminder to tick something off the meaning to do list,
 but for me today i have succumbed to accepting a little help - outsourcing my ironing pile 
that keeps growing...i really have been meaning to get it done!
  i have never had anyone else iron for me but my mum when she comes to visit, but sometimes i just need to ask & accept a little help.. & it actually feels quiet liberating for me!
well for a day at least..or until the loads from today's wash dry!

loved this image via pininterest & the house of smiths designs {here}
so with ironing aside monday has become marvellous fun!

i have a 10% off sale happening over at my facebook page the nest store {here} today only that will finish at 9pm qld time tonight - this is a facebook special only with secure payment thru paypal but you must 'like' my nest interior styling page to see the discount! 
have fun filling trolleys with mud!


my dragonfly clay gift tags have been featured on the front page of madeit.com.au {here} 
which is very exciting!  they are running a feature on dragonflies - 
did you know they symbolise courage, strength & happiness?


i am in the midst of packing orders from my first 'nest-ibition' party last week!  
what i really loved about it was the opportunity for customers to get creative with different 
ways & uses for my clay tags.  i received lots of orders to make certain tags & designs personalised which i think is really special.  i am loving getting creative with their ideas -
 i will share some pics of the tags when they are complete.


off to do the school pick up run, get dinner on the go then back to filling more orders & planning my market stall for next weekend!  phew...i really really don't have time to iron! :)